sobota 17. září 2011

Sherry Rathbone

Sherry Rathbone is a heroine of my short stories at the Watertown forum. She is an amateur girl detective and together with her best friend Lucy Baker constantly gets into troubles while solving her cases.
He name is my homage to my favorite literary character Sherlock Holmes. I choose Sherry for the first name because it is similar to Sherlock. Her surname Rathbone is a reference to the actor Basil Rathbone who played Sherlock Holmes in 14 movies during the 1930s and 1940s. The name of her "doctor Watson", Lucy Baker, is an homage to the Baker Street where Sherlock and Watson lived. The same goes for Bakersfield, a fictional town where her stories take place.
If you are interested in my DID fiction, you can read it here.

I have so far written seven short stories and today I started to write another one.

The list of stories:
1. Mysterious Housebreakings
2. She is coming
3. Lucy's Disappearance
4. Sherry and her Kidnapper
5. The Empress of Crime
6. The Night of the Huntress
7. Foxy Ladies

I hope you will like Sherry and her adventures

Žádné komentáře:

Okomentovat