úterý 28. února 2012

Murder by Contract (1958)



When I was watching this great film yesterday I did not even hoped for a scene and that is why I was so surprised. Well, it is not much of a scene - a woman (probably a hairdresser, or maybe a customer) is bound together with two men (the staff of the barber shop where the antihero plans to commit a murder). She is gagged with a classical white OTM gag. Unfortunately the scene lasts only for 3 or 4 seconds and we don't even know the name of the actress. Nevertheless here you are and enjoy :-)

2 komentáře:

  1. I've never understood why two or more people in a scene like this don't try to help each other get free.

    At the very least they could undo their gags.

    OdpovědětVymazat
  2. I think that's because they knew the killer was in the other room and they certainly did not want to piss him off :-)

    OdpovědětVymazat